Hosted by Fordham University It's On Us
President Jerin Arifa will take part in a roundtable discussion. She will share her experience of being one of two students who spearheaded the creation of the campus sexual assault, domestic violence and stalking policy for the largest, public urban university in the U.S.
- Michelle Kaminsky, Brooklyn District Attorney
- Jerin Arifa, Young Feminists and Allies: National Organization for Women's (NOW) Inaugural Virtual Chapter
- Jennifer Gray, PEACE OUTside Campus
- Carlina Leon, Kingsbridge Heights Community Center
- Samantha B. Ross, United States Military Academy
- Moderated by Monica Sobrin, It's On Us
What are our goals at a campus, community, city, and state level? What stakeholders with power do/don't we have access to? How do we as individuals, organizations, and an NYC team fit together and how can we most effectively pool our resources to create the most change?